Frequently Asked Questions

Going To A Referral Centre

  • Learn More
  • At a Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC), you can get immediate medical and forensic help. These services can collect forensic evidence without involving the police, and they are staffed by trained specialists.

Calling The Police

Getting Medical Attention

  • Learn More
  • If you do not want to report to the police or to go to a Sexual Assault Referral Centre, you may still need medical attention, either for injuries or STI and pregnancy testing.

Getting Support

  • Learn More
  • If you do not want to report or to get medical attention, support is still available for you. There are a whole range of services in the University, in Oxford and nationwide that can help you, often anonymously.

Built By A Caring Community